Creating a high performance culture
In order to drive a high performance culture we believe that each and every employee must display and promote the following core behaviours in all of their actions:
- We plan the work and work to plan
- We hold people accountable and recognise performance
- We work as a team (collaborate) and communicate openly
- We do what we say we will do
- We act with a sense of urgency
- We develop our people to be the best
To reinforce this, all team members are exposed to a unique world class Cultural Transformation Programme called Tufanikiwe Pamoja. The programme embeds the Company’s expectations and the accountabilities of every leader and team member with respect to their behaviour and approach to work.
Through this approach, together we are creating a culture and a business that has the ambition of being recognised as one of the leading mining companies in Africa within the next five years.