We strive to ensure that our team members are in the right role, in the right place, at the right time.
We provide you with:
- helpful systems
- a conducive working environment (physical and emotional)
- healthy work relationships
- an environment that values human diversity
- regular communication
We offer you a career, not just a job, by ensuring that you have a clear understanding of:
- Your work – we provide detailed role descriptions with clear accountabilities, authorities and task assignment.
- Your performance – we provide feedback on performance, conduct reviews, provide recognition and reward.
- Your future – we ensure that each team member is developed for their current and potential future roles.
Developing our people to be the best:
- We are committed to providing our team members with continuous training and development opportunities.
- We provide both in-house and external, formal and informal training and development to ensure that our team members are developed to become their best.
- Our training and development programmes ensure that our team members have the requisite skills and knowledge to succeed in their current roles and beyond.